Heidmar believes that trust and strong relationships come through hard work and transparency.
12th Heidmar Marine Forum
July 11, 2022
During the Posidonia week in Athens, Heidmar hosted the 12th Heidmar Marine Forum. The forum featured industry experts sharing their insights on issues related to Markets, Operations, Chartering, Loss Prevention, Vetting and a special focus on Sanctions and Decarbonization. The Agenda included:
- Deepak Laishram – Head of Operations, Heidmar: “eFleetWatch and optimizing operations performance”
- Justin Sims Stirling – Head of Business Development Atlantic, Heidmar & Harmeet Bhatia, MD & Head of Business Development Asia Pacific, Heidmar: “Tanker Earnings Outlook 2022- Commercial update and earnings optimization”
- Morten Aalén – Head of Loss Prevention & Emergency Response, Norwegian Hull Club: “Response when you need it! And what if Ever Given was yours?”
- Patrick Joseph – Director of Uirtus Marine Services Ltd: “SIRE 2.0 – Opportunities for Tanker Operators”
- Baptiste Weijburg – Partner, Wikborg Rein London & Sebastian Sandtorv – Associate, Wikborg Rein London: “Navigating clear of Sanctions waters”
- Geir Olafsen – CIO and CAO, Siglar Carbon AS: “How to turn your shipping emissions performance into opportunity. A commercial perspective on carbon regulations and reduction initiatives”
We would like to thank all the presenters and participants for their attendance and the interesting topics they covered.
We look forward to our next Marine Forum coming to a location close to you.