Heidmar believes that trust and strong relationships come through hard work and transparency.
February 2022 – Fleet Additions
February 28, 2022
HEIDMAR is pleased to announce the new additions to our fleet in February 2022.
Our new additions are:
- 3 VLCC built by Samsung Heavy IndustriesCo, Geoje Shipyard, Korea in 2019 with DWT 320,000.
- 1 VLCC built by UNIVERSAL SHIPBUILDING CORPORATION-JAPAN in 2010 with DWT 297,863.
- 1 VLCC built by DAEWOO SHIPBUILDING & MARINE ENGINEERING in 2016 with DWT 299,999.
- 1 VLCC built by Shanghai Waigaoqiao Shipbuilding Co. Ltd in 2014 with DWT 320,926.
- 1 Suezmax built by HYUNDAI SAMHO HEAVY IND,. in 2007 with DWT 167,282.
- 1 Aframax built by Shanghai Waigaoqiao Shipbuilding Co. Ltd in 2019 with DWT 109,898.
- 1 Aframax built by Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co.,LTD. in 2008 with DWT 115,501.
- 1 MR built by Samsung Heavy Industries (Ningbo) Co. Ltd in 2016 with DWT 50,034.